NorwexMovement.com End-of-Year Recap
Norwex Movement has witnessed exciting progress toward the solution of some of our planet’s most challenging problems over the last 12 months!
We are thrilled that governments worldwide are taking action against the problems of plastic and chemicals in our environment. And at the grassroots level, multitudes are also joining forces—including our Norwex Movement members. In fact, Movement membership has swelled from 6,400 members in early January to now more than 15,000 at the end of 2016! Kudos to you all for liking, posting and sharing our blogs; taking our quizzes and answering poll questions—you’re making a difference! Thanks most of all for talking to your friends and family about these issues that impact everyone . . .
Keep up the good work Movement members! You are the heart and soul of the Movement! Wishing you all a happy and joyous New Year,
- Movement Blog: Why the FDA Banned Triclosan in Antibacterial Hand Soaps
- Movement Blog: U.S. Passes Law Banning Plastic Microbeads
- Movement Blog: Great News in Canada! Microbeads Now Listed as a “Toxic Substance”
- Radio Canada International: It’s official, Canada bans microbeads
- Movement Blog: France Leads the Way in Plastic Ban
- Movement Blog: California Votes to Ban Plastic Bags!
- Movement Blog: 7 Consumer Items Banned Around the World