5 More Products to Avoid (Updated)
Back by popular demand, today we are featuring one of our most beloved blogs of 2016, “4 More Things You Should Avoid Bringing into Your Home.” As a special bonus, we’ve included a fifth item to beware of!
- Treehugger: 8 things to never bring into your home
- EWG: Skip the non-stick to avoid the dangers of Teflon
- NRDC: 9 Ways to Avoid Hormone-Disrupting Chemicals
- CNN: Pesticide exposure linked to childhood cancer and lower IQ
- AAP Gateway: Residential Exposure to Pesticide During Childhood and Childhood Cancers: A Meta-Analysis
- Movement Blog: Chemical-Free Summer: Home Pests
- Scientific American: Scent of Danger: Are There Toxic Ingredients in Perfumes and Colognes?
- Treehugger: 12 companies that make luxurious all-natural perfumes
- Envivia Clean: What Does Clean Smell Like?
- EWG: Not So Sexy
- Movement Blog: Dryer Sheets, Softeners and Sprays! Oh My!
Were you aware that chemicals could be absorbed through your skin?