Creating Works of Art from Car Exhaust!
A startup company in India, Graviky Labs, has come up with a way to turn car emissions into ink. Just 45 minutes worth of car exhaust fumes can create 30 ml of ink, enough for one marker pen. A device developed by the MIT spin-off company traps car exhaust and can be scaled to fit onto boats, chimneys, cranes and brick kilns. From the exhaust, the company has developed “Air-Ink,” which artists are now using in a variety of ways—all with a goal of more art and less pollution.
- Tiger presents Air-Ink – YouTube
- AIR-INK: First inks made from air pollution – YouTube
- The Guardian – Graviky Labs, an Indian startup, has…
- An Indian Startup is Turning Car Exhaust into ink | Fortune.com
- 4 Things You Need to Know about Outdoor Air Pollution