Life’s Too Short for Anything Else
Before we get started, I just want to be clear: as I discussed in a recent blog, mopping is one of my least favorite household chores.
Why I Hate Mopping
- I have better things to do with my time.
- With all that dirty water being redeposited, how do I know if my floors are really clean?
- Spray mops may be more convenient, but their chemical cleaning solutions (mostly packaged in plastic) and those disposable mop pads are big environmental no-nos.
But what to do? I can’t just ignore my dirty floor, much as I might like to.
Fortunately, there’s an answer. Which brings me to. . .
Yes, I realize I work for a company that promotes microfiber, but I can honestly say I love these products. Especially our mop system. Here’s why:
- No Chemicals: The wet pad uses water only. No chemicals to coat the floor where my kids and pets play.
- No Lugging: The wet pad cleans my whole house without having to be rinsed. No more heavy mop bucket to haul around.
- Fast: The dry pad’s static charge picks up all the crumbs, hair and dust with just one swipe.
- Super Easy: The pads and base both have a Velcro® strip, which makes it super easy to attach and remove them.
- Sustainable: When the pads get dirty, I just toss them in the washing machine, and then the dryer. No more disposable pads and no more solution to have to keep buying.
- Highest Quality: Because the microfiber in the mop pads is so fine—1/200th the thickness of a human hair—and tightly woven, it picks up everything the first time.
- Infused with Micro Silver: The microfibers in the wet pad are infused with an antibacterial agent that effectively inhibits any bacterial odor, mold and/or mildew growth within them. How cool is that?
- My Floor Is Really Clean: The wet pad also has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when I follow the proper care and use instructions. (See #5.)
- The Kids Can Help: My mop handle is adjustable! Making it perfect for everyone in the family to use at just the right height for them! (Right, Jack?)
- It Works on All Surfaces: My microfiber mop system is great for wood, laminate, tile, vinyl—you name it. I can even it use on it on walls, windows and ceilings.
When it comes right down to it, life is too short. If you hate mopping as much as I do, there’s really no better choice than microfiber for getting your floors very clean, very quickly. . . so you can move on to better things—like cleaning your refrigerator coils!
- Movement Blog: Clean Your Refrigerator Coils—You’ll Be Glad You Did!
- Movement Blog: Why Mopping Is My Most Hated Chore